How can we help you?
What does presale means ？
It means the item you ordered is under production now,order processing time is longer than other in stock items .
Why presale items need to wait so long?
Normally SR/SSR version Presale items order processing time is at least 4 months.
It depends on how complicated the costume design is .
1. A single costume has many components, many clothing parts and accessories. They use a lots of different fabrics from different factories, and many accessories not only need to be customized, but also need to be handmade.
2. The production time of each part of the costume is inconsistent. Usually the fabric part can be completed quickly, but the accessories (handmade)generally require more time , so many costumes are waiting for the accessories to be completed.
3. After all the parts that make up a costume are finished, we still need some days for quality inspection and packaging before sending it out. Because of the huge quantity, if there are customers who have missed parts, we can resend them. (Unfortunately, some accessories can broke during transit -if that is the case, please contact us)
4. Especially for costumes above SR level, many ordinary factories don't have the ability to produce them, so we need to plan the production time carefully.
5. If there is a problem with the production of one of the components, the delivery time of the whole costume will be delayed, so it will exceed the processing time as we wrote on our page.
6. We will try our best to inform our buyers in time of the information given to us by the factory, but some unexpected situations can happen. We prefer to extend the production time and deliver a good quality product instead of sending the version with mistakes - that's why the high quality ones will always take more time.
7. Due to the very high demand, we don't keep a stock of costumes in our warehouse and we use a preorder system. As soon as the costume is finished and quality inspected, we send them per order, and the oldest pre order placed will get their costume first.
8. We appreciate the incredible support and patience you guys have, since we understand the big waiting time you face since placing the preorder until you are able to enjoy your costume.
a. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
b. Orders can not be cancelled after shipped already.The money will be back to your paypal account immediately.
Order Address/Size change
Please email to email@example.com with your order number and your new request.
The arrive time of my order
The arrive time=Order Processing time +Transportation time
In stock item order processing time is 5-7 working day
Presale item require additional order processing time （refer to the prodcut description page or ask customer service）
Transportation time depends on the shipping options you choose
We will send tracking information to your registeration email immediately after finish processing .
If you you think your order tracking is abnormal ，feel free to email us .
The Shipping Fee
It is base on the package's weight , volume, your country and shipping method you choose, you can add the item you are interested in into cart and go to checkout page to check how much the shipping fee is .
If you address is in a remote area ,they are may be extra shipping fee.
About After-sale service
Please email us within 48 hours after you receive the package (with your order number and photo attached),we can solve it for you .
Normally we can resend missing/broken/defective parts.
Costume Washing & Storage Guide
The fabric of the cosplay costume is much more complex than ordinary clothing ，usually there are many prints on the fabric ，therefore they are not as durable as normal clothing，When wearing and washing, you need to be more careful .
-Dark and light colors must be washed separately, do not mix color washing.
-If there are dark and light colors on a garment, such as black and white or red and white, it can’t be washed in machine or be soaked.
-Bleach should not be used for colors other than white. Do not soak any fabric in disinfectant or alcohol for washing.
-If you want to iron your costume but you don’t know the material and properties of the fabric, please try ironing a small area of the clothing with the lowest temperature setting. Please make sure the ironing is feasible before you start ironing.
-Fabrics containing cotton, linen or silk can experience a certain level of shrinkage when washed, which is a normal phenomenon. Please be aware of that.
-If the clothes have laser cut parts, please be sure to hand wash, not machine wash.
-Please remove all removable parts from the garment before washing, especially metal parts.
-When you are not wearing them, please fold the clothes separately by dark and light colors for storage. Keep the clothes in a dry and ventilated environment to avoid high temperature and humidity.
-It is best to hang the leather costume instead of folding it. If folding it, please place a layer of paper between each layer to prevent staining.