DokiDoki Game League of Legends LOL Cosplay Gwen Wig Women
The wig is for presale and will come out in end of June
(we will update here if there are any change )
Wig style tutorial:
1. Start! The wig is tied in a ponytail.
2. Make a lightweight paper support of the desired size of the ponytails. The support should be pointy at the two ends, and wide in the middle section. You can use paper, foam or other lightweight material of your choice.
3. Attach the paper support to the start of the ponytail. Please make sure the support won’t move!
4. Place the two jaw clips on the ponytail.
5. Divide the ponytail hair in two sections: purple and blue.
6. Wrap the first half of purple hair on the support carefully. You can use glue and/or hairspray to keep the hair in place.
7. Wrap the other half of purple hair on the support and make sure that the hair covers everything.
8. Finally, wrap the remaining blue hair respectively on the ponytail. Be careful in this step since this will be the final layer of hair.
9. Tidy up the hair and use gel to keep everything in place.
We Also Recommend
DokiDoki Game Resident Evil Village Cosplay Alcina Dimitrescu Cosplay Wig Female
DokiDoki Anime Tokyo Revengers Cosplay Sano Manjirō Wig Light Blonde Short Hair Male
DokiDoki Game The Legend of Zelda Cosplay Zelda Wig Women Long Yellow Hair